- Depression (sometimes described as a dark cloud)
- Soul despair (feel at the end of your rope)
- Melancholy during the dark winter months
- Optimism (regardless of circumstances)*
- Reconnects you to life and people*
- Ability to see new possibilities, a light in the darkness and a way out of suffering*
- Dispels gloom from lack of sunshine*
Directions: 4 drops, 4 times a day under the tongue.
*May be taken more frequently as needed.
*Please avoid taking more than one formula at a time, as it lessens the effectiveness. (First Aid Kit is the exception and can be taken at any time.)
To learn more about Flower Remedies and the creator of this healing remedy. Alexis Smart Read the post:
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.