First Aid Kit
- Dr. Bach’s original 5 flower “rescue” formula plus cleansing crab apple
- Fast-acting relief for high-stress situations and trauma (traffic jams, emotional upsets, public speaking, fear of flying, dentist visits, accidents, faintness, etc.)
- The best remedy for pets. For calming or if they are under the weather, add 4 drops to small water bowl. May be used to neutralize past trauma in rescue animals. (If animal cannot drink, drops may be rubbed behind ears.)
- Works instantly to neutralize trauma and restore calm*
- Taken at onset of stress or illness helps to maintain strength and prevent further imbalance*
- Useful for hospital visits, both for patient and their family members*
- Magical all-purpose remedy everyone should keep on hand*
*Note: If anxiety is chronic, please use Peaceful Worrier or Safe and Sound
Take 4 drops under the tongue every 10-15 minutes until effects are noticed.
How To Choose:
Pick the formula that most relates to your feelings and emotional state overall, at the moment. If some of the symptoms listed do not pertain to you, the formula will still be effective in treating the symptoms you do have. An inappropriate remedy will not hurt or cause adverse reaction.
*Please avoid taking more than one formula at a time, as it lessens the effectiveness. (First Aid Kit is the exception and can be taken at any time.)
To learn more about Flower Remedies and the creator of this healing remedy. Alexis Smart Read the post:
THE HEALING POWER OF FLOWER ESSENCES. MEET ALEXIS SMART
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.