- Tonify the immune system*
- Inspire Vigor and Strength*
- Increase the body’s levels of Super Oxide Dismutase*
- Harmonize Mind, Body, and Spirit*
- Reduce the effects of mental, emotional, and physical stress*
Add 1/2 Teaspoon (2 grams) to warm water or tea. An excellent addition to milk potions, elixirs, smoothies, raw chocolate, busy schedules and more!
Contains 55 Servings.
Ashwagandha is a vital herb in Ayurvedic Medicine with a long history of therapeutic use and is sometimes referred to as “Indian Ginseng.”
Ashwagandha is a cornerstone of the Ayurvedic Medicine Cabinet, also known as “Indian ginseng” for its immune-fortifying and invigorating properties. It is considered an adaptogen, as it harmonizes physiological functions in a variety of ways, and supports hormone balance in men and women.
The name Ashwagandha comes from the root, which is said to have “the smell of a horse” and is considered a food to improve stamina and sexual health in men and women (with “horse-like vigor”). Ashwagandha is reputed to help support emotional balance and brain function and acts as a potent antioxidant to boost the immune system.
To learn more about Ashwagandha read our post:
ASHWAGANDHA’S GOT YOU COVERED
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.